Thursday, 22 November 2012

Pardon me for my long absence from this page. I am simply occupied by the demands of the rigorous JC curriculum. So now, I'm here, ready to start a new chapter of my life.

The taxing part of the 'A' Levels if over now, and I am left with 2 MCQ papers spread over 2 weeks. Talk about bad time management. I wouldn't want to talk about the journey leading up to 'A's because there's simply too much happenings and I don't think I wanna backtrack either.

Photo of us (Credits Peichin) 
So yesterday, after my last written paper, I had a good night out with my primary school besties Cassandra and Peichin. It was nothing fancy, just a simple meal at our rendezvous and hobo-ing out at our usual bus stop. Oh, the simplicity of life!

So I had an extremely fulfilling sleep and woke up at 3 p.m. (I'm secretly not a girl) and spend the entire day just watching TV and using my laptop. While I was looking through our photos from Spain last December holidays, I remembered that I have yet to share them with my friends. Slowly, that thought escalated into creating a travel blog but then I realised I'm not as experienced and detailed as those travel blogs that my mum read online so I think I'll just stick to blogging about my life. So here I am, attempting to resurrect this space and to get in touch with myself.

No comments: