Monday, 24 December 2012

Sorry, wrong day to die

'Reunion' is the word for 21st Dec 2012. Met up with Cassandra and Ismail and we took a bus down to Strictly Pancakes for lunch, and from there we head down to I12 Katong to catch cz12 in the cinema. Afterwards, we spent the remaining time walking around Parkway Parade aimlessly before settling down at KFC to kill time.
Snuggle up

Parted with Cassandra and Ismail as they join the rest while I cabbed down with Filzah to TK for TKGSSB Homecoming. And that's the day I realized what 'homecoming' means. TE- TENGGGG So in a few, we were reunited with our seniors and we went into the studio for a few games and other programmes. Grace and I were hooked on the fried youtiao. After getting our tiles and designing them, we proceeded to the new band room where the juniors played J-Pop Medley and If We Hold On Together. Rebecca went crazy filming the juniors she zoomed in and out on the head of the poor drummer. It was touching listening to the song we played years ago as we belted out the lyrics, even if we're not very familiar with it. Afterwards, we went to McDonald's to hangout till we caught the last train home. Photos taken with Becky's cam and Suiger's polaroid.

Pretty tiles designed by the perc seniors
Filzah and I
Alumnis with current batch
TKGSSB Perc '09 & '10

No comments: