Saturday, 5 January 2013

Goals of 2013

Initially, I thought the idea of making new year resolutions is stupid. I mean like who's going to follow them through. But there are so many aspects of my life that can be improved and since I have this much time on my hand, I should get onto it.
  • Lead a healthier lifestyle. Eat a balanced diet, exercise. 
  • Read more books and visit book fairs. Life is uninteresting without books.
  • Watch Supernatural and Mentalist. Maybe old Who. 
  • Meet new people. Participate. Outside of school of course.
  • Be nicer and warm to people.
  • Let go of my past and move on.
And last but not least, experience. Try out things other people my age are doing. I don't mean smoking or whatever. Now that I'm 19 this year, I'm fearing the big 2. I don't want to waste away my youth just studying or just lazing around home like a sloth in front of the computer. I have to get out there. 

Here's to achieving goals and self-satisfaction. 

1 comment:

PAE said...

Well said! I feel like a sloth too and I want to experience too but I don't have the feel to do it either. FML