Thursday, 10 January 2013

Town with Meilin the day before. She was an hour late because she didn't know what to wear. Tsk tsk We didn't buy anything though. Mimi join us a little later and we walked over to Scape and ended up buying heaps of nail polish and make-up products. When Tiantian arrived, we walked further down to Plaza Sing for dinner at Thai Express. The curry is great but a tad too spicy for my liking. But other than that, the food was alright.
Tiantian and I hehe she's not looking at the camera

-----------------------------------------------

Ladies night with Meilin and Jessie at clarke quay. We visited many places and things happen along the way. It was an interesting night and Jessie haven't replied to her whatsapp ever since we departed and we're getting really worried and JESSIE WOULDN'T ANSWER HER PHONE CALL I'M SO WORRIED I FEEL LIKE DYING

P.S: Everything's fine. She fell asleep that stupid girl :)

No comments: