Met up with Jiahui first to go Yinshuen's house but in face of the heavy downpour, we cabbed with Haoyang and Bennett.
We dined while the juniors performed and everything was great until the waiter took away our food before we could finish it. EVERY TIME. Afterwards, we hanged out at the back of the hall taking photos to avoid the large crowd outside.
Finally, we returned to Yinshuen's apartment and we had ice cream while playing Saboteur and Bridge, listened to music. The girls got sleepy so they retreated into the bedroom, leaving nocturnal me with the boys as we chitchat till 4 a.m. then I watched Spirited Away with Huihai and fell asleep about a quarter into the movie.
The girls woke up at about 8 a.m. and woke everyone else up. We then proceeded to order McDelivery and had a filling breakfast while they made plans to watch Life of Pi. Regrettably I can't join them because I have yet to pack for my trip to Amsterdam and my flight's at midnight. So here's me, procrastinating and soaking in the warm soapy bath of memories of prom.


No comments:
Post a Comment