Saturday, 8 December 2012
It's 4:21p.m. here in Belgium as I'm typing in my hotel room in Brussel Central while my mum is soaking in the bathtub as my father shove me glasses of red wine telling me that it'll keep me warm but I think it only make me feel like peeing more. Yeah it's really cold here, around -5 degrees and I had to force myself into 4 layers of winter clothing and 2 layers of pants. I feel like a stuffed hot dog in the streets full of gorgeous eurasians. Since our arrival in Amsterdam, we took a 2 hr 45 min Hispeed train here and explored our neighborhood a little. The buildings are old and europeanish. Haha have no idea how to put it across. It's MY kind building. We walked over to the church nearby and Grand Place, which is just a few blocks down. There are alleys filled with diners that are cosy and lighted by fireplaces and shops selling expensive Belgium chocolate. I'm starting to like this place already. Alright, we're leaving in a few. I'll just end here. Love, Jiaxin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment