On the last day of Jan, I met up with Jessie, Meilin and Jodi after work at City Hall where we cabbed to Swee Choon to join TianMi for supper. When we reached, the place was packed and we were seated outside in the non-air-conditioned area. The food is extremely delightful considering that I've been craving for dimsum since forever and their Xiao Long Bao is significantly better than the one we had the other time. The girls were really cute, placing a Happy Birthday sign in my siewmai.
I didn't realize their intentions but I distinctly remember spotting Jodi whispering and handing the waiter something to which I assumed she were bribing the waiter to give us a larger serving or something. Haha, oh silly me. Anyway, I appreciate the thought they put into this outing because my work ended quite late but they still met me nonetheless. I'm really glad that the few of us are still so close after all these years.
After midnight, we went to Mustafa and took photos with random objects we found.

No comments:
Post a Comment