![]() |
| OOTD P.S: Please ignore my face |
As per usual, I have dim sum in a restaurant situated in Chinatown every morning on the first day of the Lunar New Year. This year, it was held in Mouth restaurant as Chinatown Point was under renovation and our old restaurant has relocated elsewhere temporarily. The food was enjoyable and for the first time in decades, Mango Pudding was not available and all they had was Herbal Jelly and some purple sweet potato paste with ice cream. This must be my year then because they usually don't have Herbal Jelly in stock. After the dim sum we were supposed to visit another relative but this year was a total fiasco and honestly I'm not very pleased with it.
So we ended up visiting the Aquarium. It was an extremely long wait to buy the tickets and to go into the Aquarium and I swear wearing my prom heels was the worst decision I made this year. I can actually feel the sole of my feet sticking to the shoe. Once inside, I was extremely excited and I made sure to spend at least 5 minutes at each aquarium, pointed and cooed at the little fishes, touched the crabs and starfishes and also push little kids out of my way just to get to the front (haha nah I didn't do that). But the disappointing part was that other than the eels, jellyfishes and mantle rays there's nothing else cool there. Sharks are unexpectedly young and I think I will go back there in a few years time to check it out again.
Afterwards, we had lun-ner (Lunch-Dinner) at the Malaysia hawker centre. The food was certainly up to expectations and the Bah Kut Teh is something I will go back for.
P.S.: All photos are taken with my Nokia Lumia phone I think the camera is marvellous. Don't cha think so? ;)
P.S.: All photos are taken with my Nokia Lumia phone I think the camera is marvellous. Don't cha think so? ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment